Squabble Squabble is an interactive social game designed for virtual happy hours!
Use Zoom, Team, Skype, or any video communication platform with screen share to engage with a virtual audience.
How to Play:
- Begin by having the game host screen share the game page to a virtual audience through a video communication platform.
- 2 players face off and are dealt 2 random cards; a character and a power up.
- Each player gets a chance to state why their hand will win.
- Audience discusses the arguments presented and casts their vote using the video chat.
- Host tallies the votes and declare a winner or tie.
- New Round begins with 2 new players!
- Video communication platform with screen share feature
- Minimum 3 vocal players (remote or in-person)
- Maximum 14 vocal players (remote or in-person)
- Max Audience size: as many as the video platform will allow for audience votes
- Browser that runs HTML5
Created by Jeremy Moshe & Debbie Chan; a team from Game Hive
Made at TOJam 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.